PICO DE GALLO SALSA
There is no fresher salsa than this, it is juicy, fresh and spicy, try it with grilled chicken, quesadillas, cheese on toast and even fish fingers!
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tbsp of coriander
- The juice of 1/2 Lime
- One or two jalapeño or serrano chillies
- And a pinch of salt
You will also need: a chopping board a knife and a bowl to mix the salsa.
- Begin by removing the tail and slice the chilli lengthwise then remove the veins and
- Chop the tomatoes in small pieces, then the onion and chillies.
- Transfer into the bowl.
- Next the coriander, and finally the lime juice and salt.
- Give it a good mix and you’re ready to go.