2. Personal information you are asked to supply during your use of the Site including that you supply voluntarily as part of the registration process and any other information relating to your Contributions (“Your Data”), will be used by us, our group companies, service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: in making decisions about whether any Contributions you seek to upload onto the Site should be accepted, rejected or used; for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
3. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use your details, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
6. There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you subscribe. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by requesting to be unsubscribed.
8. If you are 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide personal information on the Site.
9. We will hold your Data and Contributions for as long as is necessary and reasonably required for the relevant service or purpose.
10. We endeavour to keep your Data secure; however, we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence or willful default.
11. This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may want to check back occasionally when you send us personal information. Last updated 11th June 2016.